Mission & Vision
- To create and augment educational facilities .
- Which meet the needs of the children in order to make them contribute positively towards the society
- To promote development of academic excellence, discipline, personal character.
- In still high values and a sense of National Integration among the children.
- The core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence.
- Value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practise.
- To encourage each child to develop a strong positive sense of self.
- To help students become self-motivated and lifelong learners and thinkers.
- To help each child to learn to think critically and become independent thinkers.
- To nurture and develop the innate talent in each child and develop it to its full potential.
- To equip children with the skills necessary to live happily and successfully in a changing world.
- To develop in each child a sensitivity to the needs and concerns of all people and an awareness of the beauty around him/her.