- 1) Acquire literacy , numeracy, creativity, and communication skills.
- 2) Enjoy learning and devlop desire to continue learning.
- 3) Develop ability for critical thinking and logical thinking.
- 4) Develop desirable social standards, moral and religious values.
- 5) Develop into a self – disciplined, physically fit and healthy person.
- 6) Develop invidual talents and promote social responsibility and make proper use of leisure time.
6 Years to 11 Years
6 Hour Program
Students – centered approach
Project – Based learning
Inquiry – Based learning (the teacher guides students to develop critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Flipped Classroom FLIP - Flexible environment learning culture shift, intentional content and professional educator)
Cooperative Learning - (Group Discussions) or Group Work
Sports Day Celebrations
Dance & Music