Bela Public School is a co-education Institution. It was establish in the year 2016. It is situated at Daudpur, Betiahata. Apart from imparting academic education, the institution aims to provide a holistic value based education, which enables to develop the personality of students. It tries to provide excellent teaching standard and tries to instill into its student values like discipline, justice and responsibility that can help to shape a better future for them.
The school, through various activities, inculcates in its students a positive inclination towards upholding social and economic justice, dignity of the individual, irrespective of caste and creed, appreciation of our cultural heritage and concern for the environment. Education alone can bring about human development in a holistic manner. Our Motto “Love and wisdom” precisely aims at this.
- To create and augment educational facilities which meet the needs of the children in order to make them contribute positively towards the society
- To promote development of academic excellence, discipline, personal character.
- To instill high values and a sense of National Integration among the children.
- The core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence.
- Value knowledge and skills that will support them as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practise.
- To encourage each child to develop a strong positive sense of self.
- To help students become self-motivated and lifelong learners and thinkers.
- To help each child to learn to think critically and become independent thinkers.
- To nurture and develop the innate talent in each child and develop it to its full potential.
- To equip children with the skills necessary to live happily and successfully in a changing world.
- To develop in each child a sensitivity to the needs and concerns of all people and an awareness of the beauty around him/her.