New Academic Session commences in April. The school has a open entry system and admissions are taken on a first come first serve basis.
- Forms can be collected from the school reception between 9 am to 2:00pm.
- Incomplete form will not be processed.
- This will be followed by an informal interaction with the Co-coordinator/ Principal
- From Grade III, admission will be based on the competency test followed by an informal interaction with the Coordinator/Principal.
- The admission kit does not guarantee admission in the school.
- Once the admission is confirmed, the fee has to be deposited within the stipulated time period.
Documents required for admission:
- Address proof
- Health Record
- Medical certificate with details of allergies and any other chronic ailment. A copy of the vaccination card as support
- Last two years report card (if applicable)
- Original Transfer certificate
- Birth certificate copy /Aadhaar Card copy of the child
- 1 set of Photo of Child, Father and Mother